Monday, July 15, 2013

Our fave eats in ATL

For a fun, easy, mother-daughter weekend, my mom and I decided to go to Atlanta. It is so close to us, but we don't take advantage of it! I had the BEST time and here are a few of our favorite places that we ate at in ATL. 

For lunch, we stopped at our all time favorite place: Yeah! Burger. It is awesome. Yeah! Burger is an organic, local, healthy, burger (and more!) restaurant. We normally get the Veggie Burger on a simple green salad with gluten free sweet potato fries! They have sooo many options for everyone, from the health nut to the teenage boy (i.e. my brothers) ;)




We went to Ikea (our other favorite place!) that night and decided to go ahead and eat there! The Greek Salad was so yummy and we had a side of crispy Broccoli-potato cakes! Perfect pre-shopping meal! 


After checking out we got our favorite ($1!) non-fat frozen yogurt!!! 


In the morning we ran from Atlantic Station to Howell Mill and ate at The West Egg!


My mom and I split a delicious Veggie Omelet, Roasted Garlic Grits, and fruit! 

Uh oh..after shopping in the cutest shops, we walked to the other Yeah! Burger..haha it was too good! 


We split the "Burger of the Month" Portabella Mushroom Burger, with tomato jam and goat cheese! I will definitely try making my own Portabella Mushroom burger soon!


We also had to try the "Salad of the Month" the Grilled Watermelon Salad! 


Once again, everything was amazingg!




On the way home, we hit Trader Joe's in Buckhead, I was on cloud nine! Who knew grocery shopping was so fun? :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment