Saturday, May 25, 2013

Paleo Blondies

I've been trying to come up with some yummy new paleo recipes, and paleo blondies sounded pretty good to me ;) All of the ingredients are so good for you, so enjoy these blondies without the guilt. They look and taste just like normal blondies, but don't just take my word for it, try this recipe out! They are super easy to make and oh so delicious!

Ingredient List

Wet:
  • 1 banana 
  • 1/2 cup of almond butter 
  • 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla 
Dry: 
  • 3/4 tsp of baking soda 
  • 1/2 teaspoon of salt 
  • 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon 
  • optional: chia seeds, crushed nuts, chocolate chips, coconut, or even cocoa powder for a chocolate almond butter blondie! 



In  a medium bowl, mash one large banana. 

Mash it with a fork until it looks about like this. 

Now add 1/2 a cup of almond butter and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. 
Mix until very well combined and add the salt, vanilla, one egg, and baking soda. 
I added slivered almonds, unsweetened coocnut, and chia seeds for a little extra crunch ;) 
Spray a pyrex pan. I used an 8 by 6 pan. 
Now pour in the batter!

Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. 
I had a hard time trying to take a decent picture while they were in the pan! I am so sorry,  I am trying to get better!

No comments :

Post a Comment