Monday, December 31, 2012

About Us!


Hi, welcome to Smilebakers! We are a mother and daughter baking team turning our old recipes into healthy recipes that still taste delicious! 

We both love baking and cooking so much, we bake almost everyday! I hope you enjoy our blog! We are both gluten-free, but for our recipes the only difference is that we use gluten-free all purpose flour. Even if you are not gluten-free you can sub with regular flour. 

Why Smilebakers? 

When trying to come up with a name for our blog, my dad suggested Smilebakers because his company is Smilemakers and the name just kinda stuck! I'm Isabel and I am 13 years old.  I run cross country and track but my absolute favorite thing is baking!  My mom, Ashley, is a 'super mom' as well as a first grade teacher! ;) 

Please leave questions, comments, and suggestions we love to hear from you! 

Isabel








2 comments :

  1. I'm super excited to start following your blog! It looks wonderful and very yummy:) I'm always looking for healthy recipes that my kids will eat! Knowing the recipes came from Isabel will be an added bonus!!

    ReplyDelete