Sunday, June 9, 2013

Breakfast and meal planning!

Just wanted to make a quick little post about our breakfast :)

For my brother, I took a piece of whole wheat bread, put a little bit of butter on it, cracked one egg onto the bread, and seasoned it with a salt and pepper and a little bit of cheese! Next I put it in the toaster oven for about 10 minutes, and tadaa! A crispy baked egg toast!  I forgot to take pictures but it was a yummy easy breakfast, definitely making again.

For my daddy, I started by scooping out both sides of a sliced avocado, but leaving a nice rim of avocado still in it. Then I put the avocado in the toaster oven to crisp/warm it up. On the stove, I scrambled 2 eggs, chopped onions, peppers, sun dried tomatoes, the inside of the avocado, a little bit of cheese, and salt and pepper! I took the avocado out of the toaster oven, and put the scrambled eggs in it..yum! It looked fancy and tasted even better ;)





Now a little Sunday morning meal planning for the week, so relaxing! :) Tonight's dinner: Fish Tacos and a chopped veggie summer salad! 





No comments :

Post a Comment