Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dinner Dinner Dinner!

I am loving this Personal Chef job! I love trying out different foods and recipes for my family!

 Two nights ago, I made Fish Tacos from Gwyneth Paltrow's delicious cookbook "It's All Good" they took no time at all but looked fancy and yummy! I also made a chopped salad with cucumbers, peppers, onions, carrots, and feta!




 The fish was so simple. I cooked sliced Cod on the stove on medium heat with a little bit of olive oil and spices, and then added a spicy sauce of peppers, onions, garlic, oil, lime, and spices that I made in the blender. Poured the sauce over the fish and filled the soft tacos! 






















Last night was spaghetti and homemade meatballs! Another great dinner! First, in a large bowl I seasoned 1 pound of lean turkey. Then in a large pot, I heated 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 2 smashed cloves of garlic and 28 oz. of tomato paste (or tomato sauce, I had to use a little of both). Now I formed the meat into about 1 inch balls, put them in the tomato sauce and covered the pot. They cooked for about 20 minutes and came out perfectly! Meanwhile, I made a garlic bread crumb mixture to sprinkle on top of the meat. I used about 3 tablespoons of gluten free bread crumbs, a little olive oil, garlic seasoning, and red pepper flakes in a small sauce pan over low heat for a few minutes (until browning) Also, I cooked one package of Quinoa gluten free spaghetti. This dish was a-mazingg and pretty simple!


Please feel free to leave questions or comments, I would love to hear from you! Thank you! 
:)

No comments :

Post a Comment