Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fresh Veggie Quesadilla!

Fresh Veggie Quesadilla and Chopped Feta Veggie Salad

Quesadilla: 


I made this quesadilla last week when trying to find something new and easy (and delicious) to have for lunch!  I made this and loved it, so I made more for my mom and dad too!



  • 1/4 cup diced onions
  • 1/4 cup diced peppers 
  • 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese 
  • handful of spinach or spring greens 
  • 1/2 cup avocado or guacamole 
  • tortilla (I used a brown rice gluten free tortilla) 
  • seasoning of choice 
Take your tortilla and spread the avocado over the entire tortilla. Next sprinkle your diced veggies, greens, and feta on top of the avocado. Shake your seasoning on and fold. I used our sandwich press to cook this, but if you don't have one a stove top skillet would work well too! I let it get pretty crispy which takes about 5 minutes! Once ready, you can put some of this veggie salad on top and enjoy! :)

 Chopped Feta Veggie Salad: 

I use my chop wizard to make chopped salads all the time.  They are my favorite!
chop the veggies, mix in the oil, vinegar and feta and seasonings.  Stick in the fridge to cool for a few minutes or just gobble it up.  
  • red pepper
  • red onion
  • cherry tomatoes
  • cucumber
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • really good olive oil and balsamic vinegar
  • feta cheese

No comments :

Post a Comment