Friday, February 22, 2013

Gluten Intolerance Association Meeting!!

On February 14, my mom and I were invited to come to the Gluten Intolerance Association's monthly meeting to speak about gluten free baking and living. We were so excited to have this opportunity to tell others in our community what we know! We made a packet with our favorite gluten free recipes, blogs, and tips, and also brought along my favorite cookies ;)
Everyone was so so nice and asked great questions! I had such an awesome time, and I am so grateful that I was able to come and share a little bit of our knowledge! After this meeting, I have lots of ideas for new recipes that I will make and post very soon!! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted a recipe in so long, I promise lots of recipes are coming! Please leave questions, comments, and suggestions if you have any!!
-Isabel :)

No comments :

Post a Comment